Tuesday, July 22, 2008

I'm Back


Well I am back. It has been a while since I have updated this blog, but we have been busy and on the go lately. We have been to St. Louis, The Pines -2x and Kansas over the past month. So this past weekend Mommy and Daddy decided to take it easy and stay close to home. As Daddy was munching on some blueberries, he thought it would be a great idea to go pick some blueberries. After convincing Mommy that it was actually fun picking blueberries we were off. Off to Blue Sky Berry farm in Wanatah, IN. Well, picking blueberries was fun for the first 10 seconds and then I got bored. Not much too see other than rows and rows of blueberry bushes and a few other crazy people. 20 minutes in Mommy thought she was going to die of heat stroke and we still were only about half way done. Finally after what seemed like hours and hours we were finally done. We had 2 full buckets (12 lbs) of big, juicy blueberries. Now I can't wait to have my Cheerios topped with blueberries. yummie, yummie, in my tummy.

Foods I have tried so far:

  • Apples - mmm, keeps the doctor away (and that means no shots)
  • Avacado - I'm not quite sure yet
  • Breastmilk - it does the body good
  • Formula - disgusting, who made this artificial stuff!!
  • Pears - sweet and delicious
  • Rice Cereal - Can I have more?
  • Sweet Peas - Yuck, who thought I would like this!!!
  • Sweet Potatoes - yum yum