Thursday, January 1, 2009

McDonalds and Chucky Cheese are jealous of me

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you all. For Christmas my daddy gave me a soccer ball pit. It is awesome. I can play soccer in my little arena or put all the balls in and just jump right in and swim around like Scrooge McDuck with his money. Mommy isn't the happiest that it is over 7 feet long and takes up almost half of the living room, but I think she is just made that she lost to me in soccer. Anyways I am desiginating our house as "T-Rex's Fun House", so come on over and lets play.

Foods I have tried so far:

  • Apples - mmm, keeps the doctor away (and that means no shots)
  • Avacado - I'm not quite sure yet
  • Breastmilk - it does the body good
  • Formula - disgusting, who made this artificial stuff!!
  • Pears - sweet and delicious
  • Rice Cereal - Can I have more?
  • Sweet Peas - Yuck, who thought I would like this!!!
  • Sweet Potatoes - yum yum