Thursday, March 19, 2009

March Madness

Well, it is that time of year again. The snow is melting, robins come back from their winter vacation and March Madness begins to take over the country. This year I decided to take part in Eric's world famous NCAA basketball bracket contest. My Final Four picks are Kansas, Connecticut, Oklahoma, and Duke. With the Huskies of UConn winning it all. Eric, you might as well just send me the prize now.

P.S. Go Michigan.
P.S.S. I'm sorry Mommy that your team, Kansas St. didn't make the tournament. There is always next year.

Foods I have tried so far:

  • Apples - mmm, keeps the doctor away (and that means no shots)
  • Avacado - I'm not quite sure yet
  • Breastmilk - it does the body good
  • Formula - disgusting, who made this artificial stuff!!
  • Pears - sweet and delicious
  • Rice Cereal - Can I have more?
  • Sweet Peas - Yuck, who thought I would like this!!!
  • Sweet Potatoes - yum yum