Monday, February 25, 2008

Welcome

I would like to welcome everyone to my blog. I have been meaning to set this up for sometime, but because I can't walk yet I couldn't get over to the computer. Plus my MOM was hogging the computer reading up on the homeschooling message boards. Maybe she should read the "About Me" section on this blog because Geniuses don't need to study. Anyways, I hope you will enjoy all of my future insights and knowledge as I continue to grow. Adios Amigos

Foods I have tried so far:

  • Apples - mmm, keeps the doctor away (and that means no shots)
  • Avacado - I'm not quite sure yet
  • Breastmilk - it does the body good
  • Formula - disgusting, who made this artificial stuff!!
  • Pears - sweet and delicious
  • Rice Cereal - Can I have more?
  • Sweet Peas - Yuck, who thought I would like this!!!
  • Sweet Potatoes - yum yum