Tuesday, April 15, 2008

The Beach

A couple of days ago it was very nice out (68 degrees), so my mommy and daddy took me to the beach for the very first time. We had a picnic. They ate KFC and I had a banana (I don't know what was up with that - but I ate it without too much fuss). This beach thing was a whole new world to me. For one, there is a huge bathtub full of water. I am so glad my mommy didn't make me take a bath (I HATE baths), even after I took a head dive into the sand. The sand is pretty cool though. It is soft and I can throw it pretty good. I do recommend not trying to eat it, because it doesn't taste any good and just gets stuck in your mouth. Overall it was a good time, and will enjoy to come back again. au revoir


Foods I have tried so far:

  • Apples - mmm, keeps the doctor away (and that means no shots)
  • Avacado - I'm not quite sure yet
  • Breastmilk - it does the body good
  • Formula - disgusting, who made this artificial stuff!!
  • Pears - sweet and delicious
  • Rice Cereal - Can I have more?
  • Sweet Peas - Yuck, who thought I would like this!!!
  • Sweet Potatoes - yum yum