I went to my first Cubs game this weekend. The excitement first started when we rode the shuttle to the Game. I was getting everyone on the bus ready for the game. We started the wave and jumped up and down on the bus. After we got off the bus I saw the famous Wrigley Field sign. The whole stadium was huge, and tons of people with matching shirts. We finally got to our seats and then I could see the whole field. Pretty awesome, with the ivy growing on the walls and the old fashion scoreboard. I was hoping for someone to hit a homerun, but no one did. I know if my Daddy was playing he would have a hit a homerun for me. In the 7th inning we all stood up and sang "Take me out to the ball game". I was hoping for some peanuts and cracker jacks like the song says, but I was only given cheerios. I did, however, sneak a bite of cotton candy from Mommy when she wasn't looking. Well the game came down to the end with the Cubs winning 4-3. It was a good day for me and the 1st place Cubs.
Foods I have tried so far:
- Apples - mmm, keeps the doctor away (and that means no shots)
- Avacado - I'm not quite sure yet
- Breastmilk - it does the body good
- Formula - disgusting, who made this artificial stuff!!
- Pears - sweet and delicious
- Rice Cereal - Can I have more?
- Sweet Peas - Yuck, who thought I would like this!!!
- Sweet Potatoes - yum yum

