Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Tons of Fun

This weekend my Mommy and Daddy took me to the "The Pines" to go camping for Memorial Day. We camped in a tent and ate hot dogs and hobo pies over the fire. Well Mommy and Daddy had them, I ate my usual fruits and veggies, but next year I will try them. It was an exciting time. I got to spend the weekend with Grandma and Grandpa along with my cousins Jackson and Lauryn. There were many things I did for the first time in my life and I can't wait to do them again. I went swimming in the lake and the pool and built a sand castle. We went to the park and I swung on the swings and had many trips down the slide with Daddy. Later we went to the Ice Cream parlor and I stole some ice cream from Grandma when she wasn't looking (later Dad gave me some Superman ice cream.) The ice cream was good but very, very cold. Overall camping was tons of fun and pooped me out, so I slept all the way home.

Foods I have tried so far:

  • Apples - mmm, keeps the doctor away (and that means no shots)
  • Avacado - I'm not quite sure yet
  • Breastmilk - it does the body good
  • Formula - disgusting, who made this artificial stuff!!
  • Pears - sweet and delicious
  • Rice Cereal - Can I have more?
  • Sweet Peas - Yuck, who thought I would like this!!!
  • Sweet Potatoes - yum yum