Thursday, May 29, 2008

Dreaming.....

T-Rex: What a beautiful day it is out there, isn't it?
Ginger: Arf, arf, aaaaarf (beautiful, beautiful, beauuuuutiful).... I'll give you my next Milkbone if you open the door for us.
T-Rex: I don't think Milkbones are in my diet yet.
Ginger: True, but cheerios and bananas aren't in my diet, and you freely give them to me.
T-Rex: Shhh, don't let mommy hear that. Anyways what would you do if I let you out?
Ginger: I would run, run, run and let the wind blow in my face. Plus there are a couple of friends (dogs) that I haven't visited in a while. What would you do?
T-Rex: I would climb that big tree over there. I'm a good climber you know.
Ginger: I know. So how about opening the door and let's go out and have some fun.
T-Rex: Well, I would except we have a couple of problems. I'm not tall enough to reach the door handle, and you don't have any opposable thumbs.
Ginger: I guess we will have to just stand here and keep dreaming then.

Foods I have tried so far:

  • Apples - mmm, keeps the doctor away (and that means no shots)
  • Avacado - I'm not quite sure yet
  • Breastmilk - it does the body good
  • Formula - disgusting, who made this artificial stuff!!
  • Pears - sweet and delicious
  • Rice Cereal - Can I have more?
  • Sweet Peas - Yuck, who thought I would like this!!!
  • Sweet Potatoes - yum yum