Friday, June 6, 2008

Ginger's Inn

Today, I decided to check out Ginger's crib. She always sits there crying when mommy or daddy put her in there, so I figured it must be terrible. However, it wasn't too bad. Kind of roomy. There were plenty of toys and even a bone to chew on. Dad always makes sure Pete the Penguin and Buddy the Stretch Dog are in there to comfort her. This blanket even though not my color (pink) is quite soft. In the picture I am trying to explain to Ginger how she can make her "crib" more exciting. She, however, didn't care and tried to close the door on me.

Foods I have tried so far:

  • Apples - mmm, keeps the doctor away (and that means no shots)
  • Avacado - I'm not quite sure yet
  • Breastmilk - it does the body good
  • Formula - disgusting, who made this artificial stuff!!
  • Pears - sweet and delicious
  • Rice Cereal - Can I have more?
  • Sweet Peas - Yuck, who thought I would like this!!!
  • Sweet Potatoes - yum yum