Tuesday, June 10, 2008

I am 9 months old


I have been in the outside world now, just as long as I was in my mommy's tummy. The other day I had my 9 month check-up and all looks well. I am 18.1 lbs (15th percentile), 28.25 inches (55th), and head size 45 cm (45th). I am also getting 4 of my upper teeth. This has been very, very painful and I would like to say to mommy I am sorry for being so crabby. I love you mommy.

Foods I have tried so far:

  • Apples - mmm, keeps the doctor away (and that means no shots)
  • Avacado - I'm not quite sure yet
  • Breastmilk - it does the body good
  • Formula - disgusting, who made this artificial stuff!!
  • Pears - sweet and delicious
  • Rice Cereal - Can I have more?
  • Sweet Peas - Yuck, who thought I would like this!!!
  • Sweet Potatoes - yum yum