What's Up
About Me
T-Rex
I am 2. I have my daddy's good looks and know how to charm the ladies with my smile.
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
Blog Archive
August (1)
March (1)
January (4)
November (2)
October (3)
September (3)
July (3)
June (3)
May (5)
April (3)
February (1)
Saturday, October 11, 2008
Pumpkin Patch
Look at all of these pumpkins. I need to find the perfect one. I searched high and low.
Daddy, daddy look. How about this one?
Dad and I with the perfect pumpkin.
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Foods I have tried so far:
Apples - mmm, keeps the doctor away (and that means no shots)
Avacado - I'm not quite sure yet
Breastmilk - it does the body good
Formula - disgusting, who made this artificial stuff!!
Pears - sweet and delicious
Rice Cereal - Can I have more?
Sweet Peas - Yuck, who thought I would like this!!!
Sweet Potatoes - yum yum