Saturday, November 22, 2008

Let's Play some Football


Thanksgiving is coming up and this year we are going to Grandma and Grandpa Hansen's place. Do you know what the best part of Thanksgiving is?





Turkey - no
pumpkin pie - no
mashed potatoes - close, but no
Football - yes, yes, yes

I have been practicing with my dad. As you can see in the picture I am the next Boomer Esiason. This year it will be Dad, Grandpa, and I taking on Uncle Luke and Lee and Cousins Lauryn and Jackson. I just hope there is snow on the ground to make it even more fun. Anyways, I hope you all have a great Turkey day. Gobble Gobble

Foods I have tried so far:

  • Apples - mmm, keeps the doctor away (and that means no shots)
  • Avacado - I'm not quite sure yet
  • Breastmilk - it does the body good
  • Formula - disgusting, who made this artificial stuff!!
  • Pears - sweet and delicious
  • Rice Cereal - Can I have more?
  • Sweet Peas - Yuck, who thought I would like this!!!
  • Sweet Potatoes - yum yum